What does the birthday boy or girl want? How do you arrange it? By following these tips, you can arrange a great gift or common gift on behalf of all the kids for the birthday party. It makes for a nice surprise and shows that you really care about the birthday boy or girl's birthday.
1. Make a budget Make a budget for the gift in advance and make sure everyone agrees. This avoids uncomfortable situations and ensures that everyone is on the same page.
2. Discuss the gift Ask the parents of the birthday boy or girl to create a wish list, so you can be sure the gift will be to their liking and also within budget.
3. Divide the cost Assign one parent to buy the gift and then divide the cost later by sending a tikkie to the rest.
4. Create a personal touch Add a personal touch to the gift, such as putting all the children's names on a card or adding a homemade drawing or craft.
5. Make the gift special Make the gift special by wrapping it with fun gift wrap and ribbon. This will make the gift extra festive and make the birthday boy or girl feel special.
6. Be on time Make sure the gift is purchased on time and that it arrives at the child's house on time so that the gift can actually be given at the children's party.
By following these tips, you will make it easy for the group and put the birthday boy or girl in the spotlight!